Thursday 16 December 2010

Random Idea

I was trying to think of something to make my idea relate better to the uncanny. I was looking at old statues when I found this Buddha, I thought it could be made to look very sinister.



At first I was going to use the Buddha as a new focus point but I decided to merge it with my teddy idea. Below are some quick ideas, I think the teddy in the Buddha mask is fairly effective. 




I have also done a quick sketch of my Buddha Teddy in a bedroom scene I think it is a little bit more effective than my attic idea. I wanted the room to look like a parents bedroom and I tried to imply the Teddy has killed the parents. Its not exactly subtle but I prefer the basic idea to my attic idea. 


1 comment:

  1. get rid of the hand, Sam - the presence of the family portrait is enough to provoke questions...

    ReplyDelete